Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Utility Account Request

  1. Instructions

    All requests for utility account changes need to be submitted in writing to the Utility Billing Clerk. Residents can use the form below to submit any account changes. Note: The City of Milton requires residents to contact the Utility Billing Clerk at (608) 868-6901 with their drivers license number or social security number in order to set up a new utility account. New accounts will not be activated until this information is received.

  2. Fill this in if the name on the account must change due to a marriage or other event.

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.